- in need of flexible course schedules and evening classes?
- a high school student wanting the best start on an engineering degree?
- a technician looking to advance in your career and earn higher wages?
- a local resident wanting to earn a bachelor’s degree?
- a bachelor’s degree holder desiring a career change?
- an engineering professional looking to add or refresh skills?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you should know more about the University of Wisconsin – Platteville’s Rock County Engineering Program.
Get a Quality Education Close to Home
Earn a respected UW-Platteville Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering by taking courses entirely from the UW-Rock County campus in Janesville, Wisconsin. The Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) recognizes our academic departments.
Experience a Unique Educational Approach
As a student in the engineering program, you’ll:
- Attend small classes where you get the personal attention from faculty that you need to succeed
- Enroll in UW-Rock County courses that fulfill general education needs and prepare you for the engineering major of your choice
- Take major courses in engineering with UW-Platteville while staying at the Janesville campus
- Use state-of-the art equipment and instrumentation at UW-Rock County’s Engineering Center laboratory
- Review course concepts on-demand with select lectures
Make the Right Choice
Take the first step on the path to becoming an engineer by exploring our brochure. Contact UW-Rock County Student Affairs at (608) 758-6565 ext. 200 or UW-Platteville's engineering program manager at UW-Rock County at (608) 758-6565 ext. 780 for a one-on-one, no-obligation consultation.